I'm a reseller; what is your return policy?
Booksellers must request permission to return books. Return authorization requests must be made in writing and faxed to our Returns Division at 443-279-0016.
Returns may only be shipped to our warehouse:
Brookes Publishing Co.
Maple Logistics Solutions Center
I-83 Industrial Park
60 Grumbacher Road
York, PA 17406-8420
- Once granted, return authorizations are valid for thirty (30) days only. Please forward your return to our warehouse promptly.
- Returns for full credit must be requested within six (6) months of the original invoice date. Partial credit will be issued for books returned six (6) months or more after the invoice date. Any returns received after one (1) year of the invoice date will be refused.
- All returns must be received in new, unmarked, undamaged, re-saleable condition. Full credit will not be issued for books returned in damaged or used condition, for books with price markings, or for books removed from original shrink wrapping. Damaged books are destroyed by our warehouse and are not available for pick-up.
- Defective books must be reported and/or returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date. Return authorization is still required.
- All books returned for credit must be sent postpaid to our warehouse (see the returns address listed above). A packing list, copy of the original invoice, and written authorization must be enclosed.
- Booksellers and distributors may not return DVDs.
- Returns of superseded editions will be accepted for six (6) months from the publication date of the new edition or the date that a title you have ordered is declared out of print. Follow the above instructions for returning an item.
Did this help? If not, you may return to our Knowledge Base to browse again, or ask us here.